Monday, September 19, 2011

Up 2 pounds

So as my title mentions I am up 2 pounds and I am not too sure why. I did have a rough time at the theater but after that I was good, plus I had all my water and i worked out for 30 minutes. My husband stated that my body is trying to get use to all the changes however I was so upset when I saw the 2 pounds. Yet today is a new day so I picked myself up and I am moving on. I am hoping to get rid of these 2 pounds plus a lift more.

I did end up going to buy a new scale because the one I have keeps bouncing and am happy to report the old scale was adding a good pound to my actual weight. I use to a have plastic scale but read that the glass kind are better due to less issues with breakage which can throw the scale weight off. I ended up getting a Weight Watchers one from Target and I love it. My weight never bounces.

Well I have several papers to work on plus laundry and cleaning the house so today and tomorrow will be busy.

1 comment:

  1. wow tothink your scale was holding a pound from ya!!! hang in there and your husband is right think about what you were eating to now ... :) you can do it! i have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete