Friday, September 23, 2011

Onederland

I finally did it I made it out of the 200's. Yesterday was a very good day for me. I did work however I was not as busy so I was able to get a few things for school done.

I have found that eating the miracle noodles for one meal a day definitely is a must. Yesterday for lunch I had a bowl of soup with miracle noodles I was only able to eat about half of the second bowl. Then for dinner we had chick fil a which I love however i did really well, I had a side salad with some of my own dressing and a grilled chicken sandwich. I am not going to lie iI was so worried that the bread would kick my butt however it did not. I think occasionally my body needs the carbs. However I am still going to be careful how I eat.

I am so ready fro another round of HCG, I definitely missing it however I am happy to see that I can maintain and even lose some more weight.

16 more days until round 2

weight-199.5

1 comment: