Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 21

Well not having a good day at worked helped me lose some weight however i am starving today and i am so sleeply. So sad that i will be off the drops in 2 days however i am not going to lie i am ready to have some other foods. I will be ordering the miracle noodles to see if i like them. I love pasta and rice however i dont want to scarfice forever. I am also planning on gettinG a pumpkin spice latte on friday. My one treat. While on mainteance i hope to get dpwn to 185 and hopefully lose 40 more pounds in tge next 2 rounds. That will get me almost to my goal weight. Woo hoo. Well i am working today so i better act like i am dping something

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read about your phase 3! I am a little worried about how that will go. I don't want to ruin all my hard work. Congratulations on finishing this round!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    I always look forward to reading your blogs. Congrats on all your hard work! A pumpkin spice anything sounds yummy to me, and you deserve a treat after all your hard work and effort on your weight loss. Please make sure you blog about what you think about the Miracle Noodles. I read some where that somebody "heard" they tasted fishy? I would love to try them, but... I'm too chicken to spend the $ and then they taste yuck! Good Luck on your next round, and also on the maintenance part as well! Keep us posted on your progress...We Want to Know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth i am defintely going to blog while on the 3rd phase . It keeps me very accountable. I am already planning my meals which will slowly add carbs back in.
    Shyla i have heard that about the noodles also however i like fishy things. Lol. The blog will keep going i am hoping that the weight comes off even when i am off of the diet. Pumpkin spice anything is my favorite also i am a big baker so i am going to bake for my kids and work and maybe have a tiny bite

    ReplyDelete