Friday, September 16, 2011

HCG Chili

SO last week I made the chili in the book and I did not like it one bit. I think it had to do with the fact I hate cooked tomatoes. Tonight I had an idea that I got from making the tomato soup. I pureed the tomatoes and add salsa and oh my word it is awesome. So without few adieu the yummy HCG Chili

Hcg Chili
1 large tomato
100 g group beef
2 -4 tbsp slasa
2/3 cup water
miracle noodles(optional)

Broil the tomato for about 10 minutes. Make sure the tomato is cut in half.
While the tomato is cooking brown the meat.
When the tomato is done peel the skin and puree in the blender.
Add the tomato, water and salsa plus spices- garlic powder, onion powder chili pepper
Let simmer about 10 minutes and add the noodles if using and let simmer for additional 3 minutes or so.

Super yummy and super easy

1 protein and 1 veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment