Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 12- The big 10

SO yesterday I was going to work on getting my water in however that did not happen as i was busy with clients and paperwork so I maybe got only 64 oz of water however i did really good with my eating except i had a late lunch and therefore y dinner time i was starving however i could not eat all my food. So today i figured y weight would stay the same however i am proud to report i am now down 10 pounds. I did a little jig when i saw the scale because i needed it. I hoping within the next 2 weeks I can't get the other 2 pound off. I do plan on doing two more round of this diet once at the beginning of October and then on Thanksgiving i will load. I am sure i will do a few more in 2012 however I can't plan that far in advance. I need to lose about 60-75 more pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment