Thursday, September 15, 2011

Miracle Noodles

So all over the HCGDIET Facebook account is the talk of miracle which have no calories, no carbs n sugar and no fast. However i was skeptical because of the amount of money they cost and they have a fishy smell however hafted struggling with my meat aspect of this diet I bit the bullet and got 12 bags for 34 dollars including free shipping. Now I admit they do smell fishy however after reading to wash them out for about 5 minutes I learned that the smell goes away.

Tonight I made a super yummy chick(recipe to follow) and put them in my chili. I am actually having a hard time finishing one bowl. This weekend i WILL be using the rice to make unstuffed pepper soup and I have a ton more recipes to share.

I would say if you are doing the HCG diet these noodles are truly a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment