Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 16- Small Gain

So as I mentioned last night I had a rough day and knew I would have a gain however i did drink like 2 gallons of water so I think that helped keep the gain down . I only was up.2 oz so I can't complain to much however I am going to stick to the diet today and not deviate one bit. Today I am working on school work so that will be so much fun. Not. I am going to run to the store later and get some tomatoes and make my soup again for lunches this week. I have found that I am only able to eat protein once a day without it really affecting me so I will double up on the veggies at lunch.

Weight- 205

Measurements

Hips- 49
Waist-37.5
Chest-44.5
Legs-25.5
Arm- 12

The only place i have not lost is in my arms. Surprise surprise I never lose there

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Jessica!
    Just wanted to say THANK-YOU for the tomato soup recipe, I made it for my lunch today and it was yummy! I fixed it with 100g grilled chicken, and I ate a half of a grapefruit along with it. I was confused because I wasn't sure if I was eating 2 fruits, or if I should count the tomato as my veggie, and the grapefruit as the fruit, I thought, well I don't put pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, or cayenne on any other fruit, so....I'm counting it as a veggie!
    I'm doing my measurements on every Sunday, so this coming Sunday will be my first since I did my starting measurements, I can't wait to see the difference! Keep Up the Good Work! Man, I wish I were on day 16!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i love the soup so easy and yummy. I count it as a veggie too since it was on the veggie list in the book

    ReplyDelete