Sunday, September 18, 2011

Phase 3 - I hate you

So as much as I despised phase 2 at times I can honestly say I hate Phase 3. It was so much easier to eat on phase 2 and not have to worry about the calories of food. I am not sure of I am alone in this struggle however i am having a extremely hard time eating more than 800 calories and that includes breakfast which I rarely ate before this diet. However I have been doing pretty good my weight is holding steady at 200.6-200.8 I am really hoping that I can get down to under 200. i am so close freaking close it hurts. I have been doing really well with my water intake. My treat in the water department is flavored water. I drink 6 glasses of palin water and then have 2 glasses of flavored water. Also I did make the pumpkin spice latte and they were yummy but I have not had any since Friday. I think on my loading days i WILL be getting the star bucks kind. Yummo.

Today will be interesting as I am taking my kids to see Lion king. The movie theater we are going to has a full menu but I plan on getting a salad with salsa, weird i know but i love it with a bottle of water. Plus I am going to sneak some strawberries in. LOL

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

PS. Be on the lookout for new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. keep it up and you will do it ... your body is probably adjusting !! dont give up!

    ReplyDelete