Friday, September 2, 2011

Bad day

Today was awful. I forgot my drop at home so for lunch and so i only ate the veggie and fruit however by the time i got home i was starving but i did not want any meat so dinner was 4 hard boiled eggs but i had some ketchup then my family was having french fries and meatball subs there were a few fries left over so i dipped them in tomato sauce. I am hoping i did not destory it to bad however if i do gain i will do an ACV day tomorrow. Not looking forward to it

4 comments:

  1. I meant to ask you before, what is ACV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm so sorry it was such a rotten day. Fridays are hard. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is apple cider vinegar. Nasty stuff but seems to help me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too so sorry you had a bad day yesterday Jessica. Just remember Today is a new day, so brush yourself off hold your head high and try your best to do everything perfect Today and for your remaining days left on the diet! We are all in this together, and we are all going to have not so good days! Thats why it's great blogging with one another, we are each others supports the we so desperately need to make it through these tough days! Chin up friend!

    ReplyDelete