Tuesday, September 27, 2011

listening to my body

So as i mentioned the other day I have been having a really rough time. I am not sure if it is from stress or just because I know that in a few short weeks I will be back on round 2 however I have been pigging out. However even with all my bad choices and there have been some awful ones I am only back up to 200.8. I was hoping to stay in onderland however it has been rough.

Between sunday and today I have eaten several of those pumpkin brownies, had mashed potatoes and then last night after class I had a craving for a cinnabon roll so I had that and a bag of chips. However I have been averaging about 12 glasses of water a day and I think that may be helping me a lot. Today has been better I had cottage cheese for breakfast and then had a veggie sub with yogurt for lunch and I have had 5 glasses of water. Dinner tonight will be spaghetti and meatballs however I will be using my yummy miracle noodles and more water.

Hoping to see a loss tomorrow but if not I am happy where I am right now. Only 2 weeks until I am back on HCG. Praise the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment