Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 23- last day of drops

So today is the final day that I take the HCG drops. I am sad to see this phase end for now however I am looking forward to the next stage of this journey. I have already been looking into recipes that I will use when on stage 3. I also started my workout plan this morning. i walked for 28 minutes this morning. I am hoping to do 30 at least everyday but sunday.

Yesterday was interesting because I drank 22 glasses of water(8oz) and let me tell you I thought I was pregnant by the way I was running to the bathroom.

My official weight loss does not end until Friday morning so I have a few more days to get to the 200 pound mark. I am definitely looking forward to getting back on the diet in October.

Weight-202

Measurments
Hips-48.5
waist-36.5
arm-12
legs 27
chest 43.5

I will put my last measurements up on Friday with how much I have lost in inches

No comments:

Post a Comment