Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 14

So after my rough day yesterday i figured my weight would be up or the same so needless to say i was shocked to see a little over a pound lost. I was so happy. Some days i think we need a little cheat.
The last few days have been hard getting my protein in so yesterday i only has my fruit and veggie for lunch. Dinner was 4 boiled eggs and an apple. Today for lunch i had some cucmber and strawberries. Night will be 5 boiled eggs no yolk yuck with an apple. Tomorrow is hopping day so i need to get some more salsa and hamburger meat. I may buy a small pack of lobster and do lobster salad one night. I have been using my george formen but i think i may grill some small hamburgers and chicken up And see if that help. i cant do the shrimp because no butter. As for the fish i am over it. Going to keep it simple with the veggie salad cucumber and i may try some broccoli to see if i stall Any. as for fruits i am loving strawberries and applez. I forgot how much i love fresh food. However i am looking forward to my mainteance days when i can eat some carbs. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment