Sunday, September 11, 2011

New meal plan

So on friday i will be entering the maintenance phase of my diet and while i am excited that I am entering the next step I am very worried that I will go out of control however today I went to the grocery store and brought several items that I know will keep me on track.
It included-
Fiber one bars- love them, mostly likely a likely a lunch item
kellogs strawberry cereal with soy milk- a cup soy milk has 60 calories no way I will use that much
weight watchers meals- I have done WW before and lost about 100 pounds- I will add some of the miracle noodles to help keep me full
salmon- dinner item with broccoli
chicken and more tilpia- even though I am sick of the chicken i will still only eat about 3.50z
hamburger meat- still will be 3.5 ozzs of taco salad
mushroom and peppers for salad and my unstuffed pepper soup with miracle rice.

I have already made a small meal plan for Friday, and sunday. Saturdays will be my cheat day however I will probably stick with a salad. I am hoping for at least 15 more pounds before i start round 2 which will be October 9th. I am already looking forward to my loading days, krispy creme donuts, cheesecake, pizza, ice cream and lots of pumpkin spiced lattes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment