Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 20

So the last few days have been rough because I am only losing ozs and not the pounds I was hoping for however i happy to see that I have lost almost 14 pounds. Regardless of how much i actually lose these pounds will not be back on my body. On Monday I am going to start doing a little bit of walking. This way when i do round two in 29 days my body will not be back up. I am not sure how I will do this with work but I figure as long as i am moving the weight will come off. I have gotten better about parking my car away from my office building and my clients home. Definitely think that is helping.


As for my clothes I can definitely tell in some items that I have lost weight and inches because they are no longer snug. I am super excited about this because I have a ton of clothes that no longer fit and I wish they did.

Well I am off to work.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job .... yea park far away .. take stairs ... walk during lunch ... keep up the great work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete