Sunday, September 4, 2011

day 15- Last full week

So as I wind down this round of HCG I am happy to report that i am on track to lose the 20 pounds i set out to lose. Next Monday will be the last day I take the drops and then for 3 days I will still eat roughly 500 calories. Then the next 3 weeks will slowly beading my calories. My goal during that time is to walk some and to do healthy dinners. I already have been going thru my recipes to find things i can eat and that my hubby will eat too(very picky eater). I am have decided that I will have a cheat day where we eat out once a week but on those days I will still keep my food in check. I will continue to blog during that time. My next round of HCG will be Octobrer 9th. I will be doing another 26 day round. To much of a chicken to do the 40 day round.

I have to say that I did well yesterday with my diet, my hubby and kids ordered pizza and while i usually don't like pizza it smelt so yummy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment