Sunday, September 4, 2011

HCG Recipe

So as my struggle with food has gotten rough these last few days, today I started craving soup. However most soups are made with a ton of fat ad sugar. So to mr. Google I go. I found this yummy recipe fro Tomato soup HCG style and while i modified some the basic recipe is the same. It was so freaking good i may go get some more tomatoes and make up several batches for this week. I will also be experimenting with a chicken and broccoli mock stir fry tonight. If I like it I will post it.

HCG Tomato Soup
1 tomato
1/4 cup water
garlic powder
onion powder
salt
pepper
cayenne

To Make

Turn you oven on to broil
Take the tomato cut in half and lay it down cut side down
Broil in the oven for about 5 minutes
while the tomato is cooking combine the water garlic powder, onion powder and salt and paper and let simmer about 5 minutes.
When the tomato is done peel the skin off
Put the tomato in the blender until smooth and mix into the water mixture add as much cayenne as you would like
Let simmer about 5-10 minutes.

Enjoy.

Super yummy and super easy

1 comment: