Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 18- not feeling so hot

So today I am feeling awful. I am going to try to go to work but I have a feeling i will be leaving early as I am very dizzy and nauseous. Yesterday I tracked every piece of food and found that I am only getting 350 calories. I need to figure out a way to up this. Maybe a lot more veggies. I did get all my water in and was very happy to 203.8 this morning. I am not going to lie I wish it was more however at this point i will take what I can get. I have decided not to do a 40 day round. I am happy with the dates i have set on my next 2 rounds so If I don't lose the full twenty I will work on it before my next round.

2 comments:

  1. keep up the great work!!!! you have been doing great!! i love reading your success and it makes me hopeful ... i start tomorrow! im soooooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am hoping tomorrow will be another great weight loss. Good luck tomorrow

    ReplyDelete