Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Loading Day 2

So I would say that the loading did work yesterday. I pretty much ate from the time i woke up to the time I wen to bed at Midnight. Today is day one of VCLD and I am looking forward to it. I love the fact that I can eat some yummy food and still lose the weight. I know the hunger will be and the first few days but I am prepared. Hopefully the second round is much easier than the first. Hoping to keep to the diet and have no cheats at all to see the weight loss that I want. I would like to be int he 180s after this round.

I did my measurements today and will update next tuesday. If you followed from my last round I found out I was measuring my arms wrong so that is why you see an increase.

I will be back to blogging daily. I have found that it is easier to stay on track because I am accountable to someone even in the bloggy world. LOL

Starting weight-207

Measurements
Chest-46
Waist-37.5
hips-49
leg-28
arm-15

No comments:

Post a Comment