Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 4

Sorry for the late post. Saturday is a work day for me so I was hard at work all day.

So for some reason the HCG makes me start my period. it happened during the last round twice. I am not sure why. I have an IUD and usually don't have one. It is very odd. Oh well can't complain I am still losing weight even on my period. I have found that round 2 is so much easier. I am not sure if it because I know what to expect or if drinking as much water as I do helps with the weight come off daily. I currently drink between 5-6 liters a day plus my doctor put me on a water pill which has been a huge help. I know that I am going to stall soon since I have 10 pounds in the last few days however i would be happy as long as I don't get back to 200. I had the roughest time breaking thru that number.

Tomorrow starts my weekend, PTL however I have a research paper I am working on so i will be doing that and chugging water. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment