Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 9- apple day

Apple day sucks. Lunch time was not to bad. It did not get to bad until dinner time and by then I was so tired that I had to take a hot bath to stay awake. I did decide not to keep going since I was starving however what I did to not blow th e whole was I had a bowl of miracle noodles with some tomato sauce. It was a big help. I also gave in and had a few m&m's. I know bad of me but the headache I had was awful. I was able to break my stall and get down a good pound. Now I need to keep on moving. I have about 15 pounds to go to get to one 180 however I will be happy of I can get to the low 80's. I am so ready to be down and rid of this awful weight. I am off for another busy day and I am hoping for a big loss tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment