Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 2

I am so stinking proud of myself. Yesterday at work we had a meeting well when I get there I am informed that 2 different people are bringing lunch. Well of curse they brought stuff that I love and have not had in a while. Red beans and rice and Taco cabana. However I did great I ate my lettuce wraps and strawberries and was very full. I did razzed a little however most people in my office know i am on the diet so they are very supportive.

Yesterday was also rough because that headache would not go away. I finally went and bought something late last night but man I was in pain.

I was struggling with my water yesterday however it was due to the fact that I was in the car doing visits. I was able to get 20 glasses of waiter in but it was not easy. I am hoping to get better with the intake when I am at work but it is not very easy.

I have had a few cravings however I am determined to not have any cheats so that I can get down to the 180's.

No comments:

Post a Comment