Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 6

I am still seeing a good weight loss each day which makes me very happy. Yesterday I did things a little different. For Lunch I had chicken but as my vegetable I had 1/2 a tomato and 1/2 a cucumber. I mixed them with some salt and paper and made salad however I did to eat my fruit since I counted my tomato as my fruit. I also did not eat my fruit last night but it was more due to the fact I had a small cheat. i made French fries fro my kids and ate like 5 small ones. I did get all my water in which was about 6 liters of water. I also kept a close eye on my salt intake and noticed that it did help.

I am hoping to be down to 180 and if I keep doing .5 pound a day to a pound a day I should get there. I have about 16 more pounds to go but I know I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment