Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 16-

So yesterday was an odd day. i did good at lunch and then blew it big time at dinner however I have a new game plan I around from another blog(not sure which one). On this blog the person would her normal loading and then do a week of VCLD however after 7 days on VCLD she noticed a stall so what she would do is stop the drops for 2 days and then eat normal. then on the 3rd day she would do VCLD for 7 more days. She did this thru out the entire round and found that she lost more and did better on the VCLD when she could splurge through out the week. Therfore I am going to try this for the rest of my round which is not long but i want to see if it helps. so last night I did not have my drops and had wing stop. VEry bad but so yummy. This morning i was the same weight. Today I had mcds for breakfast, no lunch as i was super busy and then we had barbecue for dinner. Adain no drops. I also did not get my water but I did ahem soda. Tomorrow i will weigh and then back on the VLCD for 4-5 days depending on my drops left then no drops for another 26 days and then back on for round 3. If this works I will do it this way next time.

We all have to do what we can to get the weight down and we all no stalls can because your body needs a break. Well with this diet my brain needs a break. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment