Monday, October 3, 2011

6 days left

As mentioned in th least post this past week was extremely hard on me. I am sure a lot of it is that I have a lot on my plate with school, work and family life. All last week I was in tho funk that I could not get out of. Finally by Saturday I felt like my old self again. However when I was having those rough days my diet got out of hand. Lots of fast food and junk food. However on Saurday I resolved to get the weight back down to where I was after round 1. I managed to go from 203.8 back down to 200.2 as of today. This week will hopefully be a lot better and I will be able to stay on track

One thing I realized when I was having my off days was that the amount of water i take in oes effect my weight lost. If I don't get at least 12 glasses on water my weight will spike. For example yesterday I had about 1200 calories however I had 22 glasses of water. This morning I saw a .4 oz lost however on monday I had 2 glasses of water and gained 2 pounds. Ouch. Must drink water. Lol

I am so ready to be back on HCG. On Saturday after work, I am going to get a dozen crispy creme donuts for me to eat on Sunday and Monday. I am also planning on making brisket with potato cups with lots of cheese and creme. Then on Monday I am going to grab something on the way to school. I am so ready for this. I hate this weight. Sunday I will also be loading up on my foods for the next 26 days. I have found that there are about 3 meals that I can do no problem. They include chicken with romaine lettuce with salsa, chili and taco salad. I am thinking that the chicken wraps will be lunch and dinner will be either chili or taco salad. My fruits will be apples, oranges and strawberries. I may try the grapefruit. As for veggies I will do cucumber with salt and pepper, tomato soup and lettuce. I love asparagus and spinach but I can't do them on this diet.

As you can tell I am ready for this wonderful diet that is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment