Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 7

I had a little gain yesterday and it was because I cheated. Not in a small way but it a big bad way. I ate M&m's. I have been on my period for a week and I have been craving sugar and salt. I have been doing good with that craving but after lunch yesterday there was some on my coffee table that I ate. It was so yummy. I the tired to go without eating dinner. Big mistake by 9 pm I was starving so my hubby went to Chick fil a where i got a grilled chicken no bun and a salad. I did pick some stuff off but it was so yummy. AS you can see it was a rough day. I did drink about 33 glasses of water which is 8 liters of water. I feel like i am pregnant most days but I know water is very important. I am back on track today and will be sticking with my yummy HCG approved foods.


Measurments

Chest-44
waist-37
hips-48.5
leg-27.5
arm-14.5

I have lost half an inch off of every area.

No comments:

Post a Comment