Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Start Date

So I recieved my order of HCG today.I was going to wait until Septmeber 1st however with me starting school in two weeks I want to be on the diet for at least a week since the first week is the hardest. Therefore I will be starting the diet on Sunday. That means on day 1 and 2 I will take the drops and eat 1500 -2000 caloires.On the erd day I will take the drops and then eat only 500 caloires for the whole day. These meals will consist of 100g of shrimp, chicken and white fish(there are more choses but I am not a big red meat fan), a serving of either cabbage, lettuce, tomato, spianch or aspargus(again there are more choices) and either an apple,orange or strawberries. I will also need to drink a 1/2 gallon to Gallon of Water.

I am suppose to lose a pound a day. I am hoping to lose at lease 20 pounds in 26 days. I will post my starting weight on Sunday and post the weight each day for the 26 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment