Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 8- Small Loss

So as I mentioned last night I wen ahead and had a piece of cake and while i tell you the cake was yummy i did regret it a few hours later when I had some unpleasant side effects of the diet. I was hoping that I maintained my weight loss and did not have a huge gain. i am happy to report I did in fact lose 2 oz. I am so happy with the small loss. The next 3 days will be hard because i will be at home for the most part and want to eat more when i am home. However tomorrow i will be starting a new part of my life. I am starting my masters of social work which requires me in class 2 nights a week and will be i school for 2 years however in the long run I know that it will be worth it.

I should mention I have lost 7 pounds since Tuesday. Have to say that is pretty awesome and all my clothes are fitting so much better

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting school! That is very exciting! Congrats on 7 pounds too! I always want to eat more at home too. Weekends are the hardest for me.

    ReplyDelete