Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 7 - I did it

So yesterday was my youngest childs birthday. FOr dinner she chose to go to the cheesecake factory. Let me this say i love the cheesecake factory. However i already knew what i was getting grilled chicken with asapargus. However they of course brought out brea d which i did not eat. However my hubby did order fried mac and cheese. I love fried mac and cheese but i did not eat any. Did came and i did good but did have a tiny bite of pizza. Then my kies decided they want a piece of chocolate cheesecake. I did smell it  but did not eat any. We had to go get a new computer last night because our lap top died 2 days before i start class. So we did not home till late and i did not eat any cake. Woo hoo.

I did have a hard time getting my water in but i did manage to lose .08 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment