Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 5

So yesterday was a semi easy day regarding my food. I went to work and thankfully that keeps me very busy. The only time I was hungry was when a coworker went to Mds. I love MDS. Another upside to this diet is that I have a hard time sleeping due to bad insomina and usually have to take 2 sleeping pills however last night about 8 pm I was ready for bed.I feel asleep about 9:15 which was great plus I slept thru the night. Today is another busy work day so hopefully the eating will be easier on me. I do have to say that I was not very hungry yesterday so I had to force myself to eat dinner and had a hard time eating it all.

Lunch today is going to be chicken and cucumber with an orange

Dinner- Fish with Spianch with an apple.

Weight - 212.4-

No comments:

Post a Comment