Thursday, August 25, 2011

Having Major Food Cravings!!!

So today was good until about 5 pm when I got super hungry. I had a late lunch today of fish with lettuce and cucumber with a little bit of salsa. Then dinner I decided to make some chicken with cabbage. Now I usually love cabbage but it is usually covered in butter. So what I have decided to do is at lunch I will have my chicken or fish protein with either cucumber or asparagus as for dinner I will have either taco salad or shrimp salad. I am hoping with this change I will be less hungry and wont be focused so much on food.

Tomorrow is my youngest child's birthday and we are going to cheesecake factory however I have my meal plan, grilled chicken with asparagus. I will not be ordering any cheesecake which will be hard because I love their cheesecake. We have ordered a cake also, I decided that I am going to eat a small piece of cake and will enjoy it and not feel guilty about it because you have to enjoy the small moments like birthdays.

Blogging has helped me get over the hunger along with the 64 oz of water I am chugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment