Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Dayssssss

So here in wonderful Dallas we have been dealing with major weather conditions. On Early Tuesday morning we received rain, sleet, snow and Ice. Great Combination. So on Tuesday school was closed and I worked from home. On Wednesday school was again canceled due to the bad roads and again I worked from home. Did I mention the State of Texas was closed however my job requires response in 24 hours so I was one of a few people who has to work from home. Yesterday school was closed but the state opened at 1pm. However I worked from home since the roads were awful. Then last night about midnight the snow started and when we were only suppose to get a dusting we have now received 6 inches and our suppose to get another 2 before the end of the day. Yes I am working again at home because the roads are awful and school is closed.

Now I am from Florida and this weather is not for me. I can handle it for maybe a day but I am at the point I am going crazy. LOL. I have not been out of my home since Monday, I just finally put on clothes and not PJ's and my children are driving me nuts. While there are days I miss being a stay at home mom there are days like the last few that have made me thankful to work.

Hopefully by Monday the kids will be at school and I will be at work.

In other news my weight loss is going well.. I have been able to work out the last few days super early and then get to enjoy my family time. As for My diet, I am watching what I eat. I am trying not to go over 1200 calories. However tonight is family night so we are having pizza. Going to have to workout harder to enjoy it.

Hope ya'll are having a good day and if you live in a state with snow, stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment