Monday, February 21, 2011

New Title equal New Goals

So as you see I have changed the title to my blog. I have found that with the changes to my job there will be changes to my weight loss goal. I am going to finish this week out doing the wii however I am behind a few workouts so my goal is to workout today, tomorrow and then on Thursday. Then on Friday I will do my final wii weigh in. Then starting Saturday, I am hoping to walk at least 30 minutes. I am debating on getting up early to workout or wait until after work. I may have to wait and see on that. However I do want to try to walk 5 days a week and try to use the WII 3 times a week for 20 minutes. The first time I lost weight was by walking 5 days a week. I hoping to re start this and see the weight come off. I am still hoping to see the same weight loss and keep the same goal of be down 30 pound by June 1st. I will keep updating throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment