Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year New Me!!!

I know every year at this time people make resolutions whether it be to lose weight, get out of debt or heck to even find a job in this economy. I have been thinking long and hard what my resolution would be. While I am working on losing the weight I also want to take some me time. As a working mom of 2 and a wife, I rarely have time to just sit back and do something for me. My husband is constantly on me to do something for myself but I either can't or won't. SO this year my goal is to be a little selfish. Nothing big, maybe getting a cup of coffee and get a pedicure or even sitting in a hot bath with no kids. I hope to do something nice for myself each month and hopefully this will motivate me to stay on track with my weight. Sometimes you need to take out of your busy schedule and just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment